RE: [OM] 50mm Lens Versions (again)

Subject: RE: [OM] 50mm Lens Versions (again)
From: Ángel Lobo <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:49:43 +0100
John A. Lind  wrote:
> 1,05#,### Zuiko MC:
> Through the front element, it clearly shows green and purplish reflections
> from a number of groups.  Through the rear element, it shows the same type
> of reflections as through the front element.
>
> 1,11#,### Zuiko:
> Through the front element, it clearly shows green and purplish reflections
> from a number of groups.  Through the rear element, it shows the same type
> of reflections as the front element.
> -- John

John, thanks for your good expanation, but I have a doubt.

This is my question :

Are the front and back reflections of the lens 1,05#,### the same than the
front and back reflections of the lens1,11#,### ?

Are the same lens, but with different inscription ?

Thanks.

Ángel Lobo.
Cuenca  ( Spain )

PS: Do you have some test on landscape or portrait of the lenses 789,###
ZUIKO MC and 1,05#,### ZUIKO MC side by side? Your opinion?