RE: [OM] Serial #s [was] Lens Coatings

Subject: RE: [OM] Serial #s [was] Lens Coatings
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:35:00 -0600
I got the same letter about a 135/4.5 Zuiko macro I purchased on ebay. As it
turned out, the employer did not want the lens back, just cooperation with
the Sheriff's department so they could nail the guy. Naturally, this seller
has been de-registered from  ebay already.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx