Re: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50/1.2 and 55/1.2 Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50/1.2 and 55/1.2 Lenses
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:56:32 -0500
Yes, very true, and those 300mm lenses are often shot wide open for fashion.
That's why I got my 100-300mm constant ap f/4 Tokina AT-X zoom. Top notch lens
with great "bokeh", ED glass, and great construction. I got mine new in the late
eighties for about $460, and they seem to sell used at about $250. Well worth
that.

Larry