Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/1.2 and 55/1.2 Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50/1.2 and 55/1.2 Lenses
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:10:57 +0100
Thank you for your nice words, but now I have one
serious problem, how do you say in english? I´ve
broken with my girlfriend after eigth years...;-(

I met some months ago my new love, I recovered with her
my gear with photography and I took her great portraits
with 50/1,2, wide open; but now she returned with her
last boyfriend. Next time I´ll be faster... ;-)

I must admitt that women inspire me for taking photos.
It´s something great, her smile, hair, eyes, sight,
love...Hummmmm!!! Portrait is lovely, at least I
have my lady in black!!! She´ll be my forever...

Dave