Re: [OM] Vivitar 90/2.8 Macro on ebay - buy price of $69.99

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 90/2.8 Macro on ebay - buy price of $69.99
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:19:21 -0500
Tom,
          The Vivitar 90/2.8 has arrived and I am happy with the deal. I
would say it is in KEH EX condition, with just a little dust inside which
is what the seller described  I have not shot any film with it yet, but I
like what I see through the view finder. Thanks! to Tom Scales who posted
the action to the list.

Frank