Re: [OM] prices

Subject: Re: [OM] prices
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:55:53 -0800
on Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:28:30 -0800
Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> as part of "Quartz recorddata" wrote:

...and the 35-85/2.8 sells for $1199 at B&H...

You, my friend, have missed a price hike.  It's been $1370 for at least a
month (when I noticed the increase).  B&H has been steadily raising the
prices on our favorite toys. This seems odd to me since I assume that
everything is "old stock", but nonetheless is happening.  For instance by
the time I bought my 50/2 it had gone up roughly $100 (in a space of two
years) and is up again since then.

Oh, nooo. It will teach me not to rely on their six month old paper catalog. How much is the 50/2 now? (Right now the only OM item I am lusting after).

Winsor

--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA