[OM] prices

Subject: [OM] prices
From: "Steven Read/CAM/Lotus" <Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:08:28 -0500
on Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:28:30 -0800
Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> as part of "Quartz recorddata" wrote:

...and the 35-85/2.8 sells for $1199 at B&H...

You, my friend, have missed a price hike.  It's been $1370 for at least a
month (when I noticed the increase).  B&H has been steadily raising the
prices on our favorite toys. This seems odd to me since I assume that
everything is "old stock", but nonetheless is happening.  For instance by
the time I bought my 50/2 it had gone up roughly $100 (in a space of two
years) and is up again since then.