[OM] Tripods

Subject: [OM] Tripods
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:48:30 EST
Given that I only shoot with Olympus OM cameras this must be Olympus content.
I need a new (or used) primary tripod and head and would like to find
something that will hold my camera and a 400 mm or 500 mm lens "rock solid".
I would prefer something which does weigh a ton.  I've tried some cheaper
ones and probably should have saved my money (although I did learn what
doesn't work).  Any suggestions about specific makes and models would be
appreciated.  I may have some cheap tripods for sale "cheap" in the future
and I promise not to post them to the list. Bill Barber