[OM] questions on OM 50/1.2

Subject: [OM] questions on OM 50/1.2
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:08:45
I just purchased an Olympus 50/1.2 that I'm quite partial to.... But, the front of the lens (where the filter attaches) will rotate probably 1/2" or so if you grab and twist, with the front element rotating as well. I've looked at the lens, and I'm not sure how the front of the lens is supposed to be tightened....

I would assume the rotation is not normal, and that a camera repairman should probably tackle the situation, but is it something I can tighten myself?

Thanks again, James.