Re: [OM] [OT] Price haggling

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Price haggling
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:49:36 +0800
I think you might have got some bad experience, but I never, may be I know
where to buy. Usually I will visit some shops to find out which gives the
best price before I buy, just ask and not buy is no problem. Try to avoid
the shops in tourist area (but no problem for large department stores).
Actually most of the people here are very friendly to foreign visitors
except mainly China visitors, may be they bargain too much.

C.H.Ling
Hong Kong