Re: [OM] 50/2 macro vs. 90/2 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/2 macro vs. 90/2 macro
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:25:15 -0600
Well, the eSif says the both go to 1/2x.  I realize the perspective is
different, but I was thinking more of the intangibles, such as bokeh.  The
90/2 produces such beautiful images (although, agreeing with Chip, the
Tamron results are too close to see that much difference).

Guess the solution is to just go use them!

Tom

From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>