Sv: [OM] T45 battery life

Subject: Sv: [OM] T45 battery life
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:02:12 +0100
Hi Gary,

The Olympus lens book - which also includes info about the flash units -
states that the T 45 battery provides 100 full flashes without recharging,
so your battery seems to be in "as new" shape.

I haven't checked the number of flashes mine can handle.

I have a T 45 myself, which I use on occasions when I need very fast
recycling or a lot of flash power.
The problem with it is that the battery can go dead from one second to the
other and as I only have one battery for it, I need to take a T32 along,
too, if I am doing something important.

BTW, does anybody know if there is an Omnibounce unit available that fits
the T 45?

Lars