[OM] [OT] The problems with buying.....

Subject: [OM] [OT] The problems with buying.....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:13:18 -0600
Thought you all might enjoy this.

I'd negotiated this week to buy an OM outfit from someone.  Nice kit, Black
4T, 100/2, etc.  Also included a 40/2.  I didn't do my best negotiating on
this one, but went ahead anyway.

Just got a note from the seller, after he'd received my bank check, that he
just couldn't find the 40/2.  I replied with a lower offer, taking that into
account.

He replied that he still wanted to do the deal AT THE SAME PRICE!

Needless to say, he is returning the check.......

Tom