Re: [OM] Re: stiff filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: stiff filter
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 21:25:40 -0600
Boelube comes in a cake (solid, packaged sort of  like stick deodorant). Rub
it on the threads when you have the filter off, as a prophylactic measure.
You can't use it to penetrate an already stuck filter.  So now that I read
more closely, it won't solve your problem.  I think Boeshield, which is
liquid, may be the solution.

Both products were developed by Boeing for use in aircraft manufacturing,
but are marketed by licensees.

Gary Edwards  (who once worked at Boeing, on Lockheed, Airbus, and Douglas
aircraft performance, for Vought - long story)

people, places, flight at: http://members.home.com/garyetx/index.htm