Re: [OM] [WTB] zuiko 50/1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB] zuiko 50/1.8
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:13:05 -0800
Mega thanks to all who have responded! I've had several responses with
suggestions for good places to buy, several decent offers to sell to me at
good prices, and 2 very generous souls who offered lenses at no cost, and
covered shipping to boot!

Let there be no doubt. We have some stellar people on this list who
demonstrate thier caring for fellow inhabitants of this global photo-op in
real and tangible ways. Very special thanks to those two gentlemen for thier
generosity. A young lady will get the chance to handle a real camera and
learn firsthand the love of photography, Olympus style.

Thank you very much,
Mickey