[OM] Straps for OMs

Subject: [OM] Straps for OMs
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 21:19:14 +1100
Dear All,

A few months ago I acquired an OM-2SP which came with a strap.  I generally
don't bother with a strap, but I can see the usefulness in some
circumstances.  The other straps I have are the old style stiff vinyl type
which I despise, however the OM-2SP has a woven nylon (?) strap about 1cm
wide at the narrow sections (where it attaches to the body) widening to
about 2cm where the strap sits on the back of my neck.  The wide section
also has a soft (leather ?) part sown on to it, and the word "OLYMPUS" in
thick stitching at each end of the wide section.  Does anyone know if this
is an "original" Olympus strap, and whether it is still possible to obtain
them as I would like to get a few more.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/