[OM] Re Om 2 metering

Subject: [OM] Re Om 2 metering
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:36:19 EST
The white dot
pattern on the curtain indicates it's set up for full area metering.

I have OM 2s with both patterns.  One is due back from CLA any day.  I am
gonna try some side by side shots and will report.  I really like the
performance of my OM2 with 35-70 f/4.  In almost all situations it gives an
accurate reading as far as I can tell.  I also use an OM 1.  I agree with Lex
that one must be careful where it is aimed when setting the aperture.
However, after many rolls of film it is second nature to take that into
consideration.

Dave Dougherty