Re: [OM] Roll-call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll-call
From: "Jakub Dombrowski" <jakub.dombrowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:07:06 +0100
> However, I could operate it only with Netscape!  I did try in IE (v5
> for the Mac) first but the system stalled... this is a bit different
> eh?

> >Just to point out, ......it seems to be set up with IE/aol browsers in
mind as
> >with Netscape in this particular case, you cannot choose a region.
> >All the region
> >choices are shown as normal type.

Sorry for problems - after last crash of my disk caused mainy by Netscape
(realy strange cache use with apache on win98) I decided not to install it
on my computer, and stay with M$ IE 5.5PL. But I can see that it definetly
is needed to install this invention, and check what is happening...
And all NN/aol user won't need add names again - it's saved on disk,
everything corect except lack of region....
So - if I will need to add these names manualy, but it will be repaired in
any case.

Jakub Dombrowski
http://www.olympus.pnet.pl/jdg/