Re: [OM] Roll-call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll-call
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:02:31 +0100
Larry

I agree that Jakub has done a good job (although if anyone uses the site for spamming information I will be forced to change my email address... easy enough while I have my own domain).

However, I could operate it only with Netscape! I did try in IE (v5 for the Mac) first but the system stalled... this is a bit different eh?

Chris

Nice website, Jakub!

Just to point out, ......it seems to be set up with IE/aol browsers in mind as
with Netscape in this particular case, you cannot choose a region. All the region
choices are shown as normal type.

Fortunately, Windows 98 has IE included, so for the rare event that I'm forced
to use it, I can. So I was able to sign up. :o)

Larry
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker