Re: [OM] Roll-call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll-call
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:47:31 -0500
Nice website, Jakub!

Just to point out, ......it seems to be set up with IE/aol browsers in mind as
with Netscape in this particular case, you cannot choose a region. All the
region
choices are shown as normal type.

Fortunately, Windows 98 has IE included, so for the rare event that I'm forced
to use it, I can. So I was able to sign up. :o)

Larry