Re: [OM] NiCad Battery Pack M 15V Control 1

Subject: Re: [OM] NiCad Battery Pack M 15V Control 1
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:21:32 -0500
The proceedure to replace the cells in a M15v (the nicad pack) are in
the Olympus FAQ.
As far as recoating the lens, this topic came up a couple of months ago
and one of the list members provided a URL or address to a person who
can do recoating.  As I remember it, it is only single coating that he
can do.
Rand E.