Re: [OM] NiCad Battery Pack M 15V Control 1

Subject: Re: [OM] NiCad Battery Pack M 15V Control 1
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:09:07 -0600
Can't help you on number 2, but on number 1, do you have the rechargeable
nicads?  Most MD1s come with the pistol grip Control Grip 1, but that uses
12 AA batteries.

John at Camtech will rebuild your Nicad pack for $140 (using better NiMH
batteries).  You can find more info here:

http://www.zuiko.com/sales_motor_macro__flash.htm

Tom

From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone out there know:

1) Who sells replacement batteries for the battery pack used on a Motor
Drive 1?
If not, can you advise me where I can buy them in the US?

2). Do you know of any lens multicoating restoration service in the US? One
of the elements in my OM mount Sigma 500 mm lens has developed a smokey
white layer on the lens. I am hoping that restoring the multicoat will solve
the problem.

Thanks

Titoy