Re: [OM] Re:fully potted.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:fully potted.....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:02:38 -0800
Why acrylic?  Why not water.  I see some small neon tetras swimming lovingly
around the body.  You'll have to sacrifice at least a 50/1.8 too.....

Tom

From: <DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx>

 or..how about a small round fishbowl..nicely landscaped, OM4T sitting in
the
 bottom like a castle...fake tiny fishies....all frozen in acrylic...you'd
 never have to feed!

 Susan Steele
 > Amherst, VA USA

Titanium is pretty active in an electrolytic way. I knew someone once who used to work in a place that serviced commercial aircraft. One of the horror stories was titanium rivets in an aluminum skinned wing. Electrolysis just enlarged the holes allowing the aluminum plates to peel up. The OM4 may decompose in water over time. That might be kind of interesting in itself.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA