RE: [OM] Re:fully potted.....

Subject: RE: [OM] Re:fully potted.....
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:04:12 -0800

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA suggested...

One of my floral vendors sells arrangements that are "set" into acrylic..and

they also sell bottles of the acrylic for florists to "set" their own
arrangements. You arrange it all, pour it in and let it harden.

 I can imagine a clear, rounded vase, set with a few tasteful  silk
lilies..not too many as you don't want too many stems in the bottom....and
sitting up at an angle, artfully supported and nestled in the bottom, an
OM4T...

or..how about a small round fishbowl..nicely landscaped, OM4T sitting in the

bottom like a castle...fake tiny fishies....all frozen in acrylic...you'd
never have to feed!

tres different! an addition to the OM Gallery?? OM Sculpture??(picturing the

endoscopic hoses fashioned a la octopus with a 16mm as the body...)

<<<<

to which I must reply
Heresy... you people with notions of rendering perfectly good cameras as
mere objects of worship!!!!!!

Put your old N*kons and C*nons, nay, even perchance an old L*ica into a
solid block of acrylic.  Send me all the Oly gear you have that you'd like
to immortalize!!!!!!!!

Jim