Re: [OM] Re Digital Vs Traditional Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Re Digital Vs Traditional Photography
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:41:54 -0500
LOL! I get your point, but I won't flame ya, and the vocal righteous people on
the list will wholheartedly agree with you (on-list), and being a little guy,
I'm not letting myself be forced into PSP, or whatever is geared towards the
"little guy" cause I have the full version of Photoshop, whether I'm "meant" to
have it or not, and PSP, and love the additional features and possibilities of
Photoshop. I'm learning something new everyday, and the $400 I saved went into
bills, and a nice Series 1 vivitar 28-90mm f2.8 zoom lens. Great lens!!   And,
next time I come across something I noticed you are looking for like the Braun
RL-915 I found, I'll still pass it on to ya.

Happy Multiple Holidays, and a joyous New Year!
Larry