Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:18:49 EST
Probably whatever lens they have that's not covered by the Zuiko line, 'cause
IMO, if you have a Zuiko you don't need another manufacturer's. But... mmm...
I guess we can't all afford every Zuiko we want, so there's bound to be many
other favorites. Mine is the aforementioned Tokina 25-50, I don't think
there's a similar Zuik.- wait- is it 24 or 28-48 I'm forgetting about? Geez,
my brain is somewhat slow this week. Aren't they rare and expensive? Or are
they just hard to come by?

George S.