Re: [OM] (OM)....Thanks for the great reading....

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM)....Thanks for the great reading....
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:05:05 -0500
Dear Bruce,

Merry Christmas from festive Ottawa, where the skiing is only 20
minutes from Parliament Hill (except for rush hour). Welcome to
Zuikoholics Anonymous.

Tom

On 21 Dec 2000, at 16:47, sayeth Bruce & Wendy Hamm
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Folks,

My name is Bruce Hamm, and I reside in the frigid icebox known as
Ottawa, Canada. I fell in love with the OM system in high school, but
unfortunately had no where near the funds to buy a desired Black OM-
2n with the 55mm f1.2 lens. So you can imagine my surprise (and
delight) when I discovered ebay some time ago. I now have my camera,
except I have the 50mm 1.2 instead of the 55, and an assortment of
other lenses, flashes and winders as well. I have been reading the
posts in this list for a while now, and have greatly enjoyed the good
will, excellent information, and the obvious comeraderie. Thanks to
all, and I wish you and your families the best of the holiday season.
I look forward to getting more involved in the discussions in the New
Year....Thanks, Bruce.
 Tom Trottier <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx> ICQ: 57647974
        Abacurial Information Technology Consulting
400 Slater St. Suite 415, Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7S7
    __o  +1 613 291-1168 fax:594-5412 (877)247-8796
 _ \ <    Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
(+)/'(+)   http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera
   Mensa Ottawa: http://www.egroups.com/MensaOttawa