[OM] (OM)....Thanks for the great reading....

Subject: [OM] (OM)....Thanks for the great reading....
From: "Bruce & Wendy Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:47:26 -0500
Hello Folks,

My name is Bruce Hamm, and I reside in the frigid icebox known as Ottawa,
Canada. I fell in love with the OM system in high school, but unfortunately had
no where near the funds to buy a desired Black OM-2n with the 55mm f1.2 lens.
So you can imagine my surprise (and delight) when I discovered ebay some time
ago. I now have my camera, except I have the 50mm 1.2 instead of the 55, and an
assortment of other lenses, flashes and winders as well. I have been reading
the posts in this list for a while now, and have greatly enjoyed the good will,
excellent information, and the obvious comeraderie. Thanks to all, and I wish
you and your families the best of the holiday season. I look forward to getting
more involved in the discussions in the New Year....Thanks, Bruce.