[OM] (Fwd) Olympus stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Olympus stuff for sale
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:53:16 +0000
The following message is from someone not subscribed to the list, so
please reply to Gabe off-list.

Giles

From:          GabeB1946@xxxxxxx
Date:          Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:02:38 EST
Subject:       Re: Olympus stuff for sale
To:            cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx

Aging eyes (a need for autofocus) and the financial inability to own every
camera I've ever wanted forces the sale of most of my beloved Olympus
hardware. Please E-Mail me (gabeb1946@xxxxxxx) with any questions or for
pictures. First offer - first sale; in case of duplicate offers first
E-Mail time mark. Cashier's check or M.O. please, add $6 for FedEx shipping
and insurance for a lens, flash or winder, $11 for each camera body (less
of course if purchasing a combination). PayPal accepted but please consider
that they charge me 2 0.000000e+00xtra. Bodies have body cap and original Oly.
eyecup.

1-) 28mm f2 Zuiko MC Auto W #126185 "Exc+++". Minor chroming on focusing
ring ridges - glass &  diaphragm perfect. Includes flared metal Oly 28
screw in hood, front & rear caps.    $ 295 2-) OM1MD chrome body serial
#561760 - as close to mint as a 30 year old gets. Minor rub marks on bottom
only, has had appx. 10 rolls of film through it since new, (according to
first owner, a trusted friend) seals & rubber excellent, viewfinder clean
and clear, shutter speeds appear AOK. Meter off (UNDER) by appx. 1½ f stops
- repair considered in asking price.
       $ 155
3) OM4T - Champagne body serial #1142425 "Exc +++", minor rub marks on
bottom only, 1 tiny scuff under each  strap ring ,no other buffs, dents or
any type of cosmetic damage. Shutter speeds appear excellent, prism and
mirror clean and clear, includes original box. Owned since new.

                               $ 595

4) OM2 Spot-Pgm Black body serial #1161885 "Mint-" except for two tiny
chroming spots on film reminder/holder no scratches, scuffs, rubs, buffs,
dents etc. NOTE - camera functions perfectly in "manual/spot" mode but DOES
NOT give proper shutter speed readout in "auto" or "program" modes, HOWEVER
appears to provide proper exposure anyway. Tested the camera at 7 different
shutter / aperture combinations in "auto" mode and obtained consistent
results. I've not tried "program", but have used this camera for two years
in spot (my favorite) mode, with excellent results.   $ 195 5) Om2000 body
- serial # 1806503 owned since new, "mint", 8 rolls of film through camera.
As new with box, strap & body cap, no eyecuup.
                                                 $ 130
6) Spiratone winder with timer and remote switch hole, works fine on C or S
timer untested looks excellent .

                                                                     $   35
7) Spiratone winder OM1 model - works exc. looks exc.

         $   30
8) Olympus F280 Flash "Mint-"

                     $ 165
9) Power Bounce grip 2 - "Exc" converts T32 & T20 to grip flash and adds
it's own power source of four 1.5 v. C batteries to reduce recycling time
and increase output from 250 to over 1000 full flashes per charge. Includes
TTL auto cord .6m for the Quick310 and built in synch cord for T32/20

                                   $   70

10) 5 pin TTL coiled auto cord (Appx. 3 feet)

                 $   30