[OM] Re: (OM) OM-1 or 2000... either, but use 'em.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OM-1 or 2000... either, but use 'em.
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:38:58 -0500
Agree with Doris...
 have lived for the past 15 years on a 4 mile wide spit of land
sandwiched between the Cheasapeake Bay and the salty
Patuxant River (for history's sake: the one the Brits <sorry>
sailed up to burn and sack Washington, DC. * ) and I only
slap a filter on when the wind and spray are really blowing.
A wipe down with a damp, not wet, towel after sessions in
a boat or on the shore has kept my OM gear free of salt pits.

Alternate for them with glasses... no exposure feedback
theough the eyepiece with the OM-2n.    Others?

 *Almost said "before the GOP....",
   but don' wanna start one.