Re: [OM] OT Death infamily

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Death infamily
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:41:33 -0800
John,

Take comfort in knowing that he is in a better place now.  My
thoughts and prayers.

I would like to take this opportunity though, to ask people to stop
giving their elders, luke warm water!!!  It's the number 1 cause of
pnemonia.  Luke warm water does not trigger the little punching bag
of a flap in the back of your throat, and so water goes into the
lungs.  If you are to give water, make sure it's hot, cold, or
flavored in some way.

I've lost of a few this way...

Albert