Re: [OM] Sun-Dog Days of Winter

Subject: Re: [OM] Sun-Dog Days of Winter
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:29:14 -0700
At 06:54 AM 12/21/00 -0800, Ken Norton wrote:
Here in the middle of corn/soybean country, better
known as Iowa, we have been experiencing some of the
most brilliant Sun-Dogs that the locals have ever
seen.  Sunday morning, one went "full-circle" complete
with spokes.  Absolutely georgous.  We have had three
mornings this week alone with these brilliant optical
phenoms.  (The sundogs were so bright that they were
casting their own shadows).

Yeah, we've been getting a lot of them up here in Alberta, too. Haven't ventured outdoors with my OMs in several months, but I'm gonna try to take the OM1n out with some Kodachrome over the holidays. Here's hoping.

Garth
Somewhere in the centre of Alberta