Re: [OM] Shoot before it's too late

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoot before it's too late
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:56:33 +0900
> I have been reminded (yet again) that if you see something worth
> photographing - DO IT NOW.
>
> An old building I intended photographing near where I work was demolished
> without any warning last week, another opportunity lost forever.

Maybe people in Europe won't experience this so frequently, but this
happens almost every week in our country.  Maybe in other Asian
countries too. Those good ol', historical-but-not-considered-
important-by-the-city-officers buildings and houses are disappearing
like rainforests and hurts me. One reason I have to carry my camera
every day.

kazuya matsumoto
(who still has to work on Christmas day)