Re: [OM] Shoot before it's too late

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoot before it's too late
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:42:25 EST
In a message dated 12/20/00 5:29:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> An old building I intended photographing near where I work was demolished
> without any warning last week, another opportunity lost forever.

This just happened to me today! The old "Tastee Freeze" that was very
significant in my youth (after-football-game stops, walking distance from the
neighborhood) was sold and I knew it was to be demolished for one of those
new "convenience stores". I loaded up both color and B&W and headed over this
afternoon, only to find that it had been torn down after lunch today between
1 and 2 o'clock....now it's gone forever.
Moral: grab those cameras and record your towns, your memories NOW...they can
be gone in the blink of an eye.
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where
all