[OM] Re: more MF defectors......<g>

Subject: [OM] Re: more MF defectors......<g>
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:37:26 -0500
>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:25:37 EST
>From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) which med format ? try this.....
>If I had more money, I would go with a Mamyia 7 - 6x7 and their
>interchangeable lenses and the 35mm panorma option that the cameras have.
>have heard nothing but great great things about those.

yes, if you can work with a rangefinder system (no macro or really long
tele), then the M7 system is extremely good. The lenses are supposedly as
good as it gets. They are leaf shutter, so they synch at all speeds. The M7
system is an outstanding wedding camera, quiet, high flash sync, and rapid
RF focusing.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright