[OM] Merry Christmas to all!!!

Subject: [OM] Merry Christmas to all!!!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:55:12 -0700
Just a quick note to everyone on the Olympus Mailing List to wish you
all a peaceful, joy-filled, healthy and happy Christmas and New Years.  I
do hope you were all good little girls and boys, so that Santa will bring
you nice Olympus/Zuiko presents this year!  Me?!?!  I've had my "good"
moments, but am mostly expecting coal.  (SIGH!)

Anyway, as my gift to the List, I have uploaded my MS Access
database of Olympus auctions on e-Bay.  There are 1,126 OM items
(outfits, bodies, lenses, winders, flash, etc.) dating from June 2000, as
well as 47 items in the non-OM categories (Pen, XA, 35, FTL, LT, etc.).
No, I've not been tracking the non-OM stuff that long...  only since
sometime in November.  If you're interested in non-OM stuff, see me
next spring!  <Grin!>

Anyway, if anyone is interested in downloading the file, it's available at:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/ebay.zip

The file size is 528,969 bytes and I don't have much disk quota left
(yeah, I really *should* clean-up my web site!), but I'll leave the file there
until after New Years so that anyone who wants it has plenty of time to
grab it.

Again, from Cori and I, best wishes for a safe and happy Holiday
Season!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Just so you're aware....  If you do download the file, it won't
contain any of the photos.  That would've increased the file size by an
order of magnitude.  So, the data in the "photo" linked fields won't work.
---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill