Re: [OM] Use Super FP mode on the F280 with the OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Use Super FP mode on the F280 with the OM-1
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:23:07 +0100

Once Upon a 15 Dec 00, Rainer Wagner wrote me about Re: [OM] Use Super FP mode
on the F something like:

> Back to the real thing:
> I had a japanese colleague translate the main technical part for me. Give
> me some time to find the right basic connector, and i will try to build
> this thing.. Would be neat to use my OM1 with my F280 (I already thought
> about reselling this because OM4Ti is to expensive for me..)

Rainer,

it sure won't be just an OM1 improvement. Shouldn't it go with the
other OMs?? If so, that WOULD be interesting!

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)