Re: RE: [OM] [OT] Oh! That Ektra!

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] [OT] Oh! That Ektra!
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:12:17 -0500
Yes, I have to confess that I relish getting my hands on one too, but with non-working shutters and ~1,500 for a body/lens, they're too pricey for me as a collectors toy.

OTOH, at http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1201690789 there's one for $1,000 that is in working condition.

Skip