Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:15:57 -0000
Cc: <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tom Scales wrote:
>...I can create PDFs (have the software)
> but am a bit clueless on how to do it for multipage documents...

Coincidentally enough, with all this talk of PDF files, I tried this out for
the first time a couple of nights ago. Simply scan each page and save it to
a folder using filenames with a number, e.g. scan01, scan02... When you have
scanned and saved the full set, run the Acrobat program, select 'Add' and
when the file selector appears, select the first file and Shift-click on the
last one (on a PC anyway), press OK and the program paginates them all
automatically. It was quite impressive.

-Keith