Re: [OM] TOPE 4 initial launch final call for submissions...

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 4 initial launch final call for submissions...
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:21:19 +0100
: Olaf-
:
: Not being a US citizen, you may be unaware that the Florida Supreme
: Court and the US Supreme Court are currently in the process of
: extending the deadline for Tope, so that no chad, er um, negative
: will remain uncounted!.

I wouldn't c*unt on that! Unlike the archaeological excavations that you
call c*unting machines, the equipment we use in the Netherlands is dead on,
just like, uhm, the c*unters in our beloved OM bodies! Have you ever seen an
OM that moves its c*nter from 24 back to 13, then forward to 35, then again
two frames back to 33 to have it finally sent for examination to a Grand
Jury lead by John Hermanson and Mr. Maitani himself, to decide if the end of
the film is reached???

hnz