Re: [OM] .....sad news.....

Subject: Re: [OM] .....sad news.....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:05:40 +0800
My first Zuiko 35-105 S/N 1077xx - have a flat look rear element, the second
one S/N 5147xx have a convex look rear element. If you have the first
version and need a lens element please tell me, I can send it to you, since
the lens is now breakdown in pieces and no longer repairable. But this
version seems to have an mechanical fault by design, the aperture does not
stop down enough at higher shutter speed (not necessary very high, perhaps
around 1/30s).

C.H.Ling