RE: [OM] .....sad news.....

Subject: RE: [OM] .....sad news.....
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:27:24 -0600
Hmm, I wonder how closely the Tokina 35-105/3.5-4.5  matches the Zuiko?
Since many are quite suspicious  that the Zuiko is really the Tokina in
disguise, maybe the parts are interchangeable?  If so, you might find the
Tokina pretty cheap on the  used market so be willing to try to make a
'hybrid' with a good element pair from it.

Just a thought, perhaps not realistic, but the exercise might  fix a Zuiko,
and  put the question of the Zuiko's heritage to rest once and for all.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx