Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm lens?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:42:04 +0800
If you find one at good price, just get it, it is one of the highest
resolution Zuiko I have ever seen. Wide open performance is also
excellent, very little fall off. But you must check and make sure the
lens element does not turn yellow, I think put a white paper behind
the lens can find it out. I also had one, but there was something
wrong with the lens element inside (could be due to the glue which fix
the element group), the slides came out just like shooting with a warm
filter.

C.H.Ling