Re: [OM] No Film Costs! Hurrah!

Subject: Re: [OM] No Film Costs! Hurrah!
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:18:25 EST
I just bought 4 rolls of Fuji Super HQ 100 ISO for $3.96. Walmart processing
through Fuji (3-4 day turnaround) runs about $3.50. Total costs are about
$.19 per shot. The ISO 100 film scans quite well (much better than the ISO
200 anyway). For the serious stuff the Velvia comes out. Velvia mail order +
Fuji mailers through B&H runs at $.24 per shot.

But this will buy a lot of AA batteries though.

Warren
-if digital catches up with 35mm, I still have my med. format stuff.