[OM] Zuiko 55mm lens?

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 55mm lens?
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 06:14:30
Can anyone with experience with the 55/1.2 give me opinions on the lens? Opinions regarding the 55/1.2 vs. the 50/1.2 would work as well. I know of a 55/1.2 for sale that I can afford, so it may be just the thing. I know it's earlier and SC, and that results are on the OM test site, but anything beyond that would be appreciated.
And I also know the 50/1.2 is hard to find (and expensive.)

Thanks, James.

(And I would trade all my Atari 2600 video game collection for a 24/2 lens hood!) (Remember them?)