[OM] Prices for OM equipment--holding steady or declining?

Subject: [OM] Prices for OM equipment--holding steady or declining?
From: Lyle Olsen <lo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 14:26:51 -0800
Is it my imagination, or are prices of used OM equipment (and Nikon SLR
and Nikonos) equipment, the only other 35mm I follow much on ebay) been
falling somewhat in the last say, year or two?  More so perhaps for the
less expensive and less desirable end (say eg off brand lenses, lower
end camera bodies like double digit OM's), than for higher end items
which (will always?) seem to hold their value better....?  Ie, I'm
asking if others have noticed any discernable trend in used equipment
prices as reflected in ebay and to a lesser extent, camera store prices?

Cheers
Lyle

PS  Hmmm, after I ask this question, I wonder if some folks would have
preferred I had stayed OT...?
 lo
--
Lyle Olsen       lo@xxxxxxxx       http://www.lylo.com