Re: [OM] ...slide-on hood....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...slide-on hood....
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:13:22 +0000
As far as I am aware the 90/2 is not sold new with a hood.  I have never
heard of there being a hard case for it either.

The 50/1.2 also takes a slip on hood.  I have never heard of this lens
being sold with a hood included either.  Same could be said for the 40/1.4
and 50/1.8 lenses.

What about the 21/3.5 and 21/2, were these sold with hoods?.  In the
case of the latter the hood is way to large to fit inside the lid of a
hard case.

There is no hood  available for the 80/4 macro, at all

Giles.