Re: [OM] ...slide-on hood....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...slide-on hood....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:05:55 +0800
Two years ago I bought a set of OM stuffs from a professional
photography, he had all the long tele hood extended and tape to fix
them in position, all without filter. The lenses are quite worn but
non have scratch on the front element, they still take great photos.
For me, I haven't use filter for almost seven years, haven't scratch a
lens yet.

C.H.Ling