Re: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:59:06 -0600
But just think, you could put them up on ebay:

"Reproduction motor drive cap for the OM-1,1n,2,2n - Stronger than new"

Starting price $50.

Tom

Maybe you should number them 5 of 100 and make them rare

> Apparently Giles has tried a variation of this concept already (he and I
have been discussing this very thing off-list).  He suggests trying to find
a materials shop with a small precision CNC lathe setup.  There's one such
shop only a ten minute walk from my house, and sometime in the next few days
I'm gonna walk in there and say "Can you duplicate this in quantity, and if
so, what's your price point?"  I'm fully prepared to have the CNC operator
say "Yes I can, and it's stunningly expensive."  But, who knows?