Re: [OM] It's YOUR fault!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's YOUR fault!!!
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:54:50 -0800

... to which Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> replies:

>Mike,
>
>Only three months?  I haven't acquired as much glass in 25 years!

Hmmm Gregg, maybe you should start shopping at places other than the
Goodwill Store?  Not too much OM equipment there, you know ...  :-) :-)

And to Mike Virsinger - a word of wisdom.  Pace yourself, or you'll burn
out, and the desire will subside.  Then, you'll be needing ever increasing
dozes of Zuiko stimulation, e.g. the four macro bellows lenses, the many
excellent Zuiko zooms, the exotic "white" telephotos, the M-1 and its
M-system lenses or, God forbid, the OM AF bodies and lenses (that's when
you know that you reeeeeally hit bottom! :-) :-)).

Man, I shudder to think what would happen to you if you were addicted
to sex... ;-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx